Imran Haque is an internal medicine specialist in North Carolina. He studied medicine at the Universidad Iberoamericana, UNIBE, where he graduated with an honors degree. Later, he attended the Internal Medicine Roanoke-Salem Program at the University of Virginia. It is during this program that he decided to focus on internal medicine.
Imran Haque has over 15 years’ of experience in the medical field. He conducts the internal medicine treatment in a medical facility known as Horizon Internal Medicine. The facility is located in Asheboro, North Carolina. Imran Haque has a license that allows him to practice medicine in North Carolina.
People from all over North Carolina have continued to visit the Horizon Internal Medicine for consultation. The facility has become a preferred choice for a lot of people due to the quality of services they offer. The team that works there has also been known to be very friendly. Imran Haque diagnoses illnesses, makes referrals to other specialists, if necessary, and advises on the medical tests for his patients. He has built a name for himself over the years, he is a primary-care doctor for a lot of North Carolina residents. Dr. Imran Haque has made the facility a trusted spot where most residents visit for consultation and medication.
The treatments offered in this facility include but not limited to:
- 360 resurfacing, that entails rejuvenating the skin through laser treatment.
- Weight management, which involves cosmetic procedures and nutritional packages.
- Diabetes specialization, through offering advice on diabetes management.
- Laser hair removal, the removal of hair through laser treatment.
- Physical examination, through particular checkups, to diagnose and treat any diseases correctly.
Over the years, that Dr. Imran Haque has learned the importance of good client interaction. He has utilized this and this is why clients keep giving good reviews and recommending his good work.