Lifeline Screening is the health screening process that may be the lifesaving procedure that will save your life.
Through Lifeline Screening you have the opportunity to look into your future. View what health events are going on in your body today, and what health events you can avoid that may be detrimental to your life and more information click here.
In preparing for your Life Screening adventure you want to simply prepare for this eventful day:
What To Expect When You Arrive For Your LifeScreening Tests
- Wear loose clothing, nothing tight, and not a one-piece outfit (2-piece outfit, top, and bottom)
- Do not wear lotion or oil. These items interfere with the testing results.
- Turn off your cell phone as the transmissions will also interfere with testing results.
- Take a deep breath, relax, and be comfortable. There are no invasive tests happening, and the more relaxed you are the more accurate your testing results and Life Line’s lacrosse camp.
Types of Tests Available Through LifeScreening
- Expect a warm welcome from the staff.
- Visit the Welcome Desk and register your arrival for your appointment.
- You will be sent to a waiting area while your testing area is being setup.
- When the medical staff is ready to proceed with your selected tests you will be shown to the area where the tests will be performed.
- Atrial Fibrillation Screening
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening
- Vitamin D Screening for Deficiency
- Test for Congestive Heart Failure
- Caroid Artery Disease Screening
- Cholesterol Levels
- COPD Screening
- Lung Cancer Screening
- Osteoporosis – Bone Density Measurements
- Arterial Disease
- Other screening tests offered
These lifesaving screenings offered at exceptionally low costs are vital to the well-being of everyone and should not be overlooked. These are tests that insurance companies charge patients considerably more if performed in a doctor’s office or hospital. Yet, Life Line Screening has created the opportunity for everyone to receive these vitally important tests at a low affordable cost to the patient.
Visit LifeLineScreening.com and make an appointment for desired tests in your area, at your convenience, and have your health questions answered about your health concern.